- Collection and use of user details
- User choices
- Security policy
- Transfer of personal data overseas
- Updating customer details
- Changes to this statement
1. Collection and use of user details
When you register at this website, we collect personal details about you. Personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and job title is collected via the website’s order and registration forms. When you visit the site, we also collect website usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer’s IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at www.tronmedia.co.uk via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page. We use this information to:
- Notify you of relevant new products and features on www.tronmedia.co.uk (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- Notify you of promotions from www.tronmedia.co.uk and from other websites from within the Tron Media Limited group (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- Allow reputable third parties to send you information (again, if you opt in to receiving such information)
- Ensure, as far as is practical, that our site is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors.
- Fulfil orders
- Personalise the content and advertising you will see based on your personal characteristics or preferences
We also use the information for in-house research to:
- Improve our understanding of customer needs in developing www.tronmedia.co.uk
- Build marketing profiles
- Aid strategic development
- Manage our relationship with advertisers
The results of all such research and analysis will be presented as anonymous or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individual customers.
The Tron Media Limited website operates from the Tron Media Limited offices in London and Brighton. Steps have been taken to ensure that high standards of data protection are adhered to in all regional offices for all the forms of processing mentioned above.
2. User choices
The registration form provides you with a series of choices regarding promotional activity and other communication with you. If you want to be kept informed of Tron Media Limited products and offers, as well as technical or functional developments related to our website and on-line services, then you should tick the relevant opt-in box.
You may also indicate whether you wish to receive such information from other Tron Media Limited businesses. If you wish, we will occasionally allow other similar, reputable organisations to contact you. If you wish to hear from these companies, please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete these cookies, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you log in again.
Unlike many sites, you will be able to use www.tronmedia.co.uk even if you set your browser not to accept any cookies. However, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
www.tronmedia.co.uk may use reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you will receive from our site if you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters or have chosen to receive information about Www.tronmedia.co.uk products and offers. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) to perform message open sensing, message format sensing and click through sensing on behalf of www.tronmedia.co.uk in order to bring you more relevant information.
www.tronmedia.co.uk does not sell advertisement on its site.
6. Security policy
www.tronmedia.co.uk has appropriate measures in place to ensure that users’ personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered. Occasions will arise when customer information is passed outside the company to other data processors (i.e. fulfilment bureaus, database consultants etc.) but they will only act upon instruction from Tron Media Limited in order to perform the services required.
7. Transfer of personal data overseas
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on a publishing basis. Therefore, by browsing www.tronmedia.co.uk and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
8. Updating customer details
It is important to us that we have your correct contact information so that you don’t miss out on further correspondence or experience problems with the delivery of products.
9. Changes to this statement